M.M.E. Brenninkmeyer




MME Brenninkmeyer

3rd Floor, 45 Albemarle Street.

London. W1S 4JL



Telephone: +44 (0)20 7088 8120

E-mail: office@milliebrenninkmeyer.com

Web: www.milliebrenninkmeyer.com



Millie Brenninkmeyer

MA(Cantab) LLM


MME Brenninkmeyer is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, registered number 267380



I specialise in estate planning for individuals and families including:




Complaints Procedure

I want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service,  I have provided then you should inform me immediately, so that I can do my best to resolve the problem.


If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read the full complaints procedure in the terms of business that you signed. Making a complaint will not affect how I handle your case.


What to do if I cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if I am unable to resolve your complaint myself. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how I handle your case.


Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with me first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:


Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint


No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or

No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.



If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.


Contact details

Visit: www.legalombudsman.org.uk

Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00.

Email: enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk

Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ



What to do if you are unhappy with my behaviour

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about my behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.


Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.